The website www.goetzsecurities.com (“website”) is owned and operated by GPSL which is a limited company registered in England and Wales No. 04684144. GPSL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN. 225563). Our registered office address is The Stanley Building, 7 St Pancras Square, London, N1C 4NG, England, UK.
Information which we collect about you
We may request clients who contact us to provide us with personal information so we can respond to their inquiry. The types of information collected are: name, address and email address, phone number, company and job title.
Further information on GDPR and the Principles and Rights can be obtained from the UK Information Commissioners website.
We use “cookies” and other types of tracking software in order to personalise your visit to our website, customise our pages for you and enhance your experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server, which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to recognise and track which parts of our website you visit when you are using our website, analyse trends and general usage patterns, optimise our site, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies.
Our website logs your IP address anonymously, i.e. with at least the last two blocks of numbers deleted, and other information about your computer for administrative and security reasons and to collate statistical (non-personal) information about the use of our website.
What we do with your information
We use the information we collect from you:
• for everyday business purposes;
• to evaluate, analyse and improve our business;
• to assess trends and usage of this website;
• to help us better serve you and our clients;
• to bring other products and services of interest to your attention;
• where applicable, to verify your information with employers or other referees;
• to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
We may also collect and analyse information from other sources for the same purposes.
As our clients change the types and / or quantities of products and services they require, they may be asked to provide additional information in order to:
• establish identification;
• help protect from error and fraud;
• provide on-going services; and
• meet legal regulatory requirements.
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information on their products or services.
Who we may share the information with
We obtain client consent before we:
• offer clients other products and services;
• send clients information about products and services through direct marketing. We will may keep you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you and this use may include e-mail from time to time if you have provided your consent to this. If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving such direct marketing materials, you can do so by contacting our Compliance Department - Paul W. Dunne on firstname.lastname@example.org ;
• share information about clients with our service providers or offer it to parties outside goetzpartners;
• disclose to other persons information about our clients unless we must disclose information for legal reasons. We may be required to release information by a court of law, or other legal or regulatory authorities or agencies. If so, our guideline is to release information only to the extent required and to ensure that the relevant governmental or regulatory agency has invoked the appropriate authority, forcing us to release information we have about the client.
Transfers outside the EEA
Legal Basis for Collection and Processing
We collect, process and use your personal data relating to website usage based on our legitimate interests. and wWhere you contact us to receive certain information, we collect your personal data to respond to your request. we have a contract with you, additionally based on this contractual relationship[ 9] .
How you can request access to your information
In accordance with your rights under GDPR, you may request the amendment of the personal information we hold. Clients may have access to their own contact information (i.e. legal entity names and addresses, phone and fax numbers, email addresses, physical and registered addresses, contact names, etc.). Clients may check their information for verifications, updates, corrections and to delete obsolete information. You also have the right to erasure ('Right to be forgotten'), the right to have the processing restricted and the right to data portability.
If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, update or correct your details or remove your personal data from our records, please contact our Compliance Department on - Paul W. Dunne on email@example.com enclosing your postal details.
You may also contact the data protection authority in case you have any complaints, questions or concerns about how we process your personal data. If you don't know who the competent data protection authority for your concerns is, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recognise the need to ensure that personal information gathered via this website remains secure. Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. We protect our clients’ privacy by:
• keeping client information and the business they do with us in the strictest confidence;
• controlling how we obtain, use and give out account information about our clients;
• respecting our clients’ privacy when marketing our products and services; and
• taking steps to adhere to our obligations and to protect our clients’ rights under data protection laws.
We take steps to protect our client’s information from error, loss and unauthorised access. Members of staff with access to client information are aware of the measures inherent in maintaining confidentiality. Each staff member signs an agreement stating that they are aware of their duties and responsibilities under GDPR and that maintaining confidentiality is a contractual condition of employment. GPSL staff are also required to adhere to strict internet privacy standards established by our senior management. Our technology department act to ensure security measures are in place to protect client information at all times; whether stored in data files or utilised by our staff. GPSL adheres to industry standards in relation to security measures for protecting personal and client details.
Retention of information
We will only hold the minimum personal information necessary and for the minimum amount of time. We will only keep any information on record for the time period specified by law.
Why not tell us what you think?
We are committed to ensuring a high quality of service to our clients. We welcome any comments or concerns about our privacy guidelines, and we are committed to working with you in achieving a successful resolution.
If you have any questions relating to this policy, then please contact our Compliance Officer:
Paul Dunne | Compliance Officer
goetzpartners securities Limited.
The Stanley Building, 7 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG, England, UK.
T +44-203-859-7727 | email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.
© Copyright goetzpartners securities Limited. 2018. All rights reserved.